Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Classic

Favorite part was when he was massaging the chick; funny as shit.

It's too bad there couldn't have been more to it, but whatever, it was still freaking hilarious. Great voice acting by the way.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Fishified!

You should totally fishify Awesome Center Redux, that'd be challenging too.

I noticed a couple of inconsistencies with the marine-animal theme. The shitting black shark said Metal Gear. :O

Jonas responds:

Ego was in the middle of moving and had no chance to redo lines.

You'll also find him saying 'I know how to swim in an airduct.'

The script had read aquaduct.

cupcake? cupcake?

True madness.

But with true madness comes true greatness.

I applaud you for your excellent blending of animation and music. You give true meaning to "seeing sound."

Try this concept, but with more complexity. It will distinguish you from any artist I've seen at Newgrounds; anywhere for that matter. Use glitch and IDM songs as the gasoline for your animation car. :D

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks, my animation car is one of those new hybrid models. :)

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

A very interesting concept.

I was definitely intrigued when I played this game. The sounds the shapes made when placed was humorous, and it was fairly enjoyable all out. I was surprised at the accurate physics too, no glitching or jumping around, very solid and stable.

Good work, it's a great game.

Faron Woods Remix Faron Woods Remix

Interesting Mix

Faron Woods is one of my favorite songs (and places) in TP. So it's always good to hear a decent remix of it.

The samples you used gave this a more mystical sort of feeling to the song, but the only thing holding this back was the percussion. It was a bit unfitting to the rest of the song. I think some quieter, less prominent percussion would have suited it better. The beat did get interesting right near the end there, though.

Props man, it wasn't too bad.

Zelda TP: Midna's Theme Zelda TP: Midna's Theme

A bit too much brass

It's a very cool song. Interesting to hear this song on a full orchestra.

The only part I don't like is how the beginning strings are a bit awkward, and then the brass kicks in and practically replaces the strings. The brass sounds fantastic, but I think this song would be so much better if it were mostly string ensembles with lighter brass in the background. The strings also come in too loud at certain parts and it sounds a bit awkward.

Anyway, a good experiment that was decently executed. Keep at it.

Boltplay Boltplay

Very dark and mysterious

I really like the style here. Powerful but almost relaxing. The ONLY thing I found off was the bass being a bit too much. I could definitely hear some distortion in the low frequencies. For some reason it didn't annoy me as much as it normally would with any other song, but this song isn't a "normal" song in my opinion, so it almost feels like it fits the theme. Were you perhaps going for a lo-fi type of song?

anyway, a very good song. Downloaded and added to my library. :D

Neurotangent responds:

Most of my songs end up sounding slightly lo-fi due to my laptop being pretty low-end nowadays, but it's something I've come to love, in a way. Thank you for the review and download :D