Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Classic

Favorite part was when he was massaging the chick; funny as shit.

It's too bad there couldn't have been more to it, but whatever, it was still freaking hilarious. Great voice acting by the way.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Fishified!

You should totally fishify Awesome Center Redux, that'd be challenging too.

I noticed a couple of inconsistencies with the marine-animal theme. The shitting black shark said Metal Gear. :O

Jonas responds:

Ego was in the middle of moving and had no chance to redo lines.

You'll also find him saying 'I know how to swim in an airduct.'

The script had read aquaduct.

cupcake? cupcake?

True madness.

But with true madness comes true greatness.

I applaud you for your excellent blending of animation and music. You give true meaning to "seeing sound."

Try this concept, but with more complexity. It will distinguish you from any artist I've seen at Newgrounds; anywhere for that matter. Use glitch and IDM songs as the gasoline for your animation car. :D

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks, my animation car is one of those new hybrid models. :)

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Truly...diabolical

You're like my favorite artist now. I laughed my ass off when I watched this. Great work on everything.

The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

Great tribute.

World of Goo was a great indie game, probably one of the best I've played in a long time. It's really hard for people to understand the whole plot of the story if they haven't seen or played the actual game, but nonetheless, the mood and tone were easy enough to see.

If you guys are confused about the ending, the little pipe they're trying to climb up to conveys their attempt at escaping the Sign Painter; well, I think that's the case. In the game, you have to build with the goo balls until you reach the pipe, and you have to get a certain amount of unused goo balls sucked up into it to advance to the next level. I hope that helps explain it.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I'D LIKE SOME POWNED CAHK!

Overall, good. But I think you should have tried to get some better artists. The animations were pretty good throughout, but alot of the ideas were flat out stupid. I'd have to say Johnnyrebel had the best idea, but Egoraptor's hilarious voice acting always gets to me.

"I WUNT SUM POWNED CAHK!"

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Predictable...

But funny as hell nonetheless.

"Fighting sucks ass!" LOL!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Great animation.

Terkoiz is probably the best stick figure animator I've seen.

Your animation comes awfully close to his work, and it was a blast to watch. Good job on everything. The beginning made me laugh. :D

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

What TrueDarkness said.

I have to agree with what TrueDarkness said. It was ok, but it wasn't anything special. I don't expect every new flash movie that comes out to be special and original of course.

It had some slightly funny moments, but as TrueDarkness said, it was dry and plain.

The animations were decent, but it was definitely far off from TANKMEN's style.

Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey

LOL that's so bad.

God damn...just so depressing and wrong but it was too funny to be sad for Mickey.